When is the best time to invest in new technology? What are the benefits? What are the costs? What are the risks? These are some of the questions that emergency service organizations struggle to answer. Pomax helps our clients find the best answers for system design, implementation and updating complete emergency services technology and communications systems.
Technology systems support processes and people. Our team studies these critical factors and delivers cost-effective, reliable, and sustainable recommendations for our clients. Pomax designs solutions that address immediate and long-term client needs. Our team has the expertise to assist clients with solutions ranging from modest to complex and comprehensive changes.
Projects have included:
- Basic, Enhanced, and Next Generation 9-1-1
- Fully redundant telephony solutions including IP telephony
- Voice logging systems
- Local and state-wide computer aided dispatch and records management systems
- Digital trunked radio systems
- Mobile data solutions
- Strategic planning for public safety ICT
- Organizational and governance reviews
- IT business plans